The Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers In California.
- No Fee Unles We Win - We Never Charge Any Fee Unless We Recover For You!
- Our Lawyers Have Recovered over $100 Million in Verdicts/Settlements.
- Over a 99% Success Rate on Our Cases.
- Our Attorneys Actually Ride - We Know What You're Going Through!
We are the Top Rated Lawyers In the Business:
Recognized as California "SuperLawyers"
- Voted "Top 40 under 40" by OC Metro Magazine, 2010
- Lifetime Members of Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Featured in the Los Angeles Times
- 2009 Cover Story in The Daily Journal - the largest legal publication in CA
- Riderz Law has offices and meeting places throughout California - we serve motorcyclists accross the state.
Call Us Now And We Will Get To Work On Your Case! 1-888-574-3379
What Will We Do For You?
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience - at your home, work, or in the hospital - day, night or weekends. We're here for YOU!
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value - we don't let insurance companies push you around!
- We will get you reimbursed for your out-of-pocket expenses.
- We'll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will Maximize Your Recovery - We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible - Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
- When you call us, you speak directly to Riderz Law attorneys Sy Nazif and Rob Marcereau
We Are The Motorcycle Injury Experts
We are the premier motorcycle lawyers in California, and are dedicated to protecting motorcyclist's rights. Our experience, expertise, personal commitment to our clients and above all, results, set us apart from other lawyers in this industry. When you hire the attorneys at Riderz Law, you get:
Our lawyers are available to represent your motorcycle accident case anywhere in California, including: Los Angeles,
San Diego (including North County),
San Francisco Bay Area,
Aggressive Motorcycle Lawyers Who Actually Ride
Lots of law firms claim to be full of "attorneys who ride." So what makes us different? We actually do! Riderz Law attorney and founder Sy Nazif rides just about every day. And he knows what it's like to be the victim of a reckless driver. He's got the scars to prove it.
Our motorcycle lawyers are passionate about motorcycles: they are seasoned bikers with decades of riding experience, certified motorcycle mechanics, and avid supporters of motorcycle safety.
At RiderzLaw, we are committed to protecting the rights of our fellow riders. We have detailed knowledge of motorcycle laws, and work with the top motorcycle accident reconstruction experts and medical experts in the field to prepare our clients' cases. Our knowledge base and expert contacts allow us to maximize your chances of recovery for your injuries.
A motorcycle accident is incredibly traumatic for both the rider and his or her family. We know what you're going through, and we'll be there for you every step of the way.
Back to the top
Top Legal Professionals
Our motorcycle accident attorneys went to some of the best schools in the country. Schools like the University of California and
USC School of Law.
Our lawyers have also been recognized as the top in their field, including being honored by Southern California SuperLawers, a publication listing outstanding lawyers as chosen by their peers in the legal field.
Our attorneys have also been featured in the Los Angeles Times, SF Moto, and were on the cover of the statewide legal periodical,
The Daily Journal. Through aggressive litigation and unmatched results, our lawyers have earned a reputation of excellence in the field. This benefits our clients, as insurance companies who know of our reputation are often more likely to settle quickly and for higher amounts with us than with other firms.
Insurance companies know that the motorcycle lawyers at Riderz Law will "go to the mat" if necessary to protect their clients' interests. In short, insurance companies know they can't push our clients around.
Back to the top
At the end of the day, we know that one thing above all others matters most to our clients: results. Victims of motorcycle accidents have medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and in some cases, catastrophic injuries that have cut their lives short or have left them severely impaired. While nothing can fully compensate a rider and their family for serious injury, we fight to maximize our clients' recovery. Over their careers, our lawyers have recovered over a hundred million dollars in verdicts and settlements for their clients.
Back to the top
Unlike a lot of firms out there, when you hire a
motorcycle lawyer from Riderz Law, you actually get who you've hired!
We are NOT an attorney referral network - we are a law firm with real lawyers! Further, when you call RiderzLaw, you talk to the owners of the firm. You won't get shuffled off to a secretary or farmed out to some other lawyer you never heard of (it happens more than you think). Further, we will keep you informed about the case from start to finish, and will be there to answer any questions you have along the way. We value our clients and do our absolute best to make the litigation process as easy and comfortable as possible. In fact, client service is our
Personal service and proven results from motorcycle attorneys who truly know what you're going through. That's the Riderz Law difference.
Thank you for visiting our web site - we appreciate your time. - Sy Nazif and Rob Marcereau
Back to the top