Visalia Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
At RiderzLaw, our firm of motorcycle attorneys have over 20 years of experience using the law to help Visalia motorcyclists. We’re riders that can walk you through the motorcycle accident recovery process during a consultation. We never charge for an initial evaluation and we don’t charge until we win your case.
Our track record is among the best of all Visalia motorcycle lawyers at 99% of cases won. As riders ourselves, we protect other motorcyclists on the road by fighting against motorcycle bias and winning in court.
Common Reasons Motorcycle Accidents Happen
Motorcycle accidents can be very serious and with limited protection against collisions, lead to more severe or fatal injuries. We know what it’s like to be the victim of careless drivers and despite the stereotype, it’s NOT always the rider at fault.
The most common causes of motorcycle accidents are:
• Distracted driving
• Ignoring blind spots
• Lane splitting
• Exceeding speed limits
• Drugs and alcohol
• Unsafe and defective roadways
• Sudden stops
• Left turns
• Manufacturer defects
RiderzLaw co-founder and motorcycle attorney, Rob Marcereau, has won the two largest awards on record for hazardous and defective roads. Our motorcycle attorneys understand that accidents are emotional and stressful for our clients and their families. We stand by our clients through efficiency and hardwork from the beginning and even after the case is won, informing them at every step along the way.
Our Visalia Motorcycle Lawyers Can Help Prove Negligence
In order to win a court case against the at-fault driver, your Visalia motorcycle accident lawyer must prove that the driver’s negligence caused your loss and injuries. Your motorcycle accident lawyer will be able to file a claim for negligence by proving the following:
• Breaching duty-of-care: The at-fault driver breached his or her duty of care. Every driver is responsible for conducting his or her vehicle carefully. The motorist has the duty not to drive recklessly
• Causation: The breach of his or her duty of care caused the collision.
• Damage or loss: Because of the collision, you sustained injuries or damages.
Types of Injuries Our Motorcycle Attorneys Can Help You Claim Compensation for
Injuries are very serious when one of the participants is a motorcycle rider because you aren't enclosed in a car when the collision occurs. For that reason, you may have sustained the following severe injuries:
• Road rash
• Broken bones
• Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
• Spinal cord injury and paralysis
• Neck sprains
We’re Riders Protecting Riders in Visalia
We are way more than motorcycle accident attorneys at RiderzLaw. For decades, we have been motorcyclists that love to ride. We’re proud of our motorcycle racing and we’re deeply rooted in the heart of the motorcycle community throughout Visalia and California. We’d be proud to defend you, act as your legal resource, and guide you to maximum amounts of money for suffered damages and injuries.
Our law firm works with motorcyclists and our riders’ families. Whether you have been in an accident or your loved one, we are available to speak to you 24hours a day. Contact our firm at (866) 767-9165 for your free initial consultation.
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!