Riderz Law Reviews
I can not stress enough how these artorneys are here to help! I was financing my motorcycle which I had for 10 months until someone in my apartments backed up into it. The person that hit it picked it up... read moreSteph P.
I didn't know exactly what I was looking for in a law firm when I began the search. After interviewing many patronizing lawyers, I was referred to Rob and Sy. I was certain I wanted their representation just after a... read moreNeepa Parikh
I was hit by a left turning car while on my motorcycle. I had several broken ribs as a result and spent a night in a trauma center. Though injured, I did not consult with attorneys until the other party's... read moreHawk R.
Top notch Firm. I was referred to them after I was seriously injured on my motorcycle a year ago. The two partners (Sy and Rob) came to my bedside while I was still in the hospital. Unfortunately, the driver who... read moreMichael V.
I got into a motorcycle accident several months ago, resulting in a broken collarbone, broken bone in the foot, a sprained ankle and some badly sprained fingers. I was originally offered a measly amount of money from the other driver's... read moreKaizan G.
Got into another accident and immediately called riderzlaw because they are the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The staff is always willing to answer any questions You have and will get back to you promptly. Brie,... read moreMegan W.
I was struck by a SUV while riding my motorcycle which resulted in the amputation of my right foot and ankle. I lost just about everything in my life that I took for granted. I couldn't focus on anything during... read moreNigel V.
When I got in my motorcycle accident I didn't know how bad it was until I got to the hospital. After surgery I starting think "what now ?" Lucky, my buddy that visited me at the hospital recommended to talk... read moreDanilo V.
HUGE thanks to Sy for helping me out after my motorcycle accident. He was honest, responsive and effective. Being in an accident sucked but I'm glad I found a good lawyer. Sy and his staff were awesome... read moreAlex Evans
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
San Francisco Motorcycle Accident Attorney
We know what it’s like to be a motorcyclist in the Bay because we ride streets and highways nearly every day! Lots of firms say they have “lawyers who ride,” but our lawyers actually do!
The motorcycle attorneys at Riderz Law are available to handle your case throughout San Francisco County and the Bay Area, including the city of San Francisco, Oakland, Walnut Creek, San Leandro, Berkeley, and all of Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. If you cannot make it in to our office, our motorcycle accident lawyers will gladly come to you. We pride ourselves on being available to our clients throughout Northern California. Our initial consultation and case evaluation is always free.
We are motorcycle accident lawyers, but first and foremost, we are motorcycle riders. We are very involved in the motorcycle community and want to be a resource for local riders. To that end, we continue to gather information on all motorcycle and biker-related things in the San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose and the Bay Area. Click on one of the following links to check it out:
- San Francisco and Bay Area motorcycle shops
- San Francisco and Bay Area motorcycle bars
- San Francisco and Bay Area motorcycle accident statistics
- San Francisco and Bay Area motorcycle accident reports
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in the San Francisco, Oakland or Bay Area and would like to speak to one of our motorcycle accident lawyers, call our toll free hotline – a Riderz Law operator is manning the phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, send us an email for a free case evaluation. Our motorcycle accident lawyers will get back to you ASAP – usually the same day or within 24 hours.
Our lawyers represent San Francisco and Bay Area motorcycle accident clients in the following Court locations:
San Francisco County Court Civil Division
400 McAllister Street, San Francisco, CA 94102-4514
Alameda County Superior Courthouse
1225 Fallon St, Oakland, CA 94612
George E. McDonald Hall of Justice
2233 Shoreline Drive
Alameda, California 94501
Hayward Hall of Justice
24405 Amador Street
Hayward, CA 94544
Wakefield Taylor Courthouse (Contra Costa County)
25 Court St, Martinez, CA 94553
Richmond Superior Court - George D. Carrol Courthouse
100 – 37th Street
Richmond, CA 94805
Pittsburg Superior Court - Richard E. Arnason Justice Center
1000 Center Drive
Pittsburg, CA 94565
We do our best to get your motorcycle accident case heard in the most convenient venue possible. In most instances, however, we are able to settle cases long before they ever reach the courtroom.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
Bay Area Motorcycle Accident Reports
- Mendocino Crash Results in Death
- Rider Passes After Crash Near Placerville
- Pittsburg, CA Motorcyclist Dies in Collision
- Motorcycle rider Dies in San Mateo
- Quality Helmet Saves Motorcyclist life.
- Motorcyclist Falls Asleep While Riding
- Riders Dies in Heavy Traffic
- Highway 84 Tragedy
- Bay Area motorcyclist killed in 101 motorcycle crash
- Two Spanish racers killed in Laguna Seca World Superbike race
- Bay Area motorcycle hit-and-run suspect sought by CHP
- Motorcycle crash injures two pedestrians in San Francisco
- Bay Area man killed in Fairfield motorcycle crash
- Bay Area CHP officer seriously injured by red-light running vehicle
- Bay Area resident killed in Bay Bridge police chase