San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
The San Diego motorcycle attorneys at RiderzLaw have been winning motorcycle cases for more than 20 years. We’re not your typical law firm. We own our own motorcycle racing team, we ride to the office everyday, and we exclusively handle motorcycle cases. As riders ourselves, we suffered motorcycle injuries and vow to protect your rights as a rider. There’s no better firm to represent you than the firm that understands motorcycles as much as motorcycle law. We know why motorcycle accidents happen and can get you the maximum amount of recovery for your injuries and damages.
The RiderzLaw firm maintains a 99% success rate. We never charge for an initial consultation and there are no fees unless your case is won. Our firm has won thousands of cases for local San Diegan riders. Allow our expert San Diego motorcycle attorneys to step in and take the burden of negotiation and fighting for your claim off your shoulders.
Call a RiderzLaw attorney at (866) 767-9165. We are recognized for being highly responsive and available to take your call 24 hours a day because we know motorcycle accidents happen at all hours. Motorcycle accidents also cause mobility issues so if you can’t come to our office, we’ll gladly ride to you.
What to Do if You're Involved in a San Diego Motorcycle Accident
We know that you may be in a daze after the crash. There may not be a clear-headed moment to consult an attorney. We urge all riders to consider preparing themselves for what to do in the event of a motorcycle crash and how they’ll protect their own interest.
• Get to Safety - Take your accident one step at a time and start by ensuring safety for yourself and if possible, others.
• Call 911 - If the police have not yet arrived at the accident, contact law enforcement.
• Grab Photos and Documentation - Protect yourself by gathering photos of the damages and contact and insurance information from the other driver.
• Receive Medical Treatment - Avoid infection and get medical professionals to check you out for your injuries.
• Speak to a Lawyer: Insurance companies, other parties involved, and even police reports may be biased towards you as a motorcyclist. Be careful of what you say and never speak to the other side’s insurance. Instead, allow motorcycle lawyers to handle insurance. The sooner you speak to a lawyer, the more protection and evidence your lawyer can build on your behalf.
San Diego Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accidents are more likely to happen in more urban areas like San Diego. Experienced riders usually have already done everything in their power to mitigate danger and avoid skidding across San Diego’s eight-lane freeways. When a person rides on a motorcycle, there is not much standing between them and the road. If the accident occurs while any vehicle is moving at a high rate of speed, there is the potential for many devastating impacts, including against the pavement or against another vehicle. Common injuries that we see in San Diego motorcycle crashes include:
• Spinal injuries
• Head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, memory loss
• Broken bones
• Post-traumatic stress
• Road rash
• Chronic pain
• Loss of limbs, fingers, teeth, etc.
Determining Fault in a San Diego Motorcycle Accident
California is a comparative negligence state, so the amount awarded is a reflection of your percentage of fault. To prove fault in a motorcycle accident case, motorcyclists and other drivers must show negligence and/or violation of traffic laws. Determining who was at fault in an accident may include more than the parties involved in your initial accident report. Fault can come from multiple parties in California including:
• Careless drivers
• Manufacturers of vehicles or equipment
• Repair shops and mechanics
• Entities and municipalities responsible for roadways
Negligence may come from many places, but more often negligence comes from reckless drivers. Around 56% of motorcycle crashes are caused by the other vehicle involved and NOT the motorcyclist.
What is the Average Payout for San Diego Motorcycle Accidents?
To value a motorcycle claim, your attorney must evaluate two pieces: liability and damages. When we sit down with a client seeking a motorcycle accident attorney, we're careful to explain to the rider and their family the honest facts of their case. When discussing liability, our firm will examine who was at fault for the accident. The second part of your case’s evaluation will be to determine what losses were caused by the party at fault. We stand behind our riders 100% and will pursue the highest compensation for the damages they’ve suffered. We build the value of a claim based on multiple factors:
• Emotional pain and suffering
• Past, current, and future medical bills
• Lost earnings
• Reduced quality of life
• Damage or loss of the motorcycle
• Loss of companionship
• Accommodating your home for living with a disability
If you or a loved one has been through a motorcycle accident, you can begin to move beyond the trauma by seeking recovery and protection. We’ve helped accident victims in San Diego claim millions in damages. At any time you’re ready, we can walk you through the process of your claim step by step. Insurance claims will take advantage of victims in vulnerable states and leave them with unpaid medical bills and repairs. We’ll stand for you and refuse to let them give you the runaround. If you cannot make it to the office for your free initial consultation, we will gladly make an appointment to visit your home or hospital room.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in San Diego Fight for Motorcycle Victims
Early on in a case, you and your family can only benefit by seeking the advice from our expert motorcycle accident lawyers in San Diego. We’re riders and we’re lawyers. We’ve dedicated our lives to protecting motorcyclists and would never steer you in the wrong direction. With over 20 years of exclusively winning motorcycle accident claims, we don’t charge for a free case evaluation. That’s because we don't just support the motorcycle community, we’re in it.
Speak to a RiderzLaw attorney at (866) 767-9165 for a consultation at no charge. If you cannot commute to our office, our motorcycle attorneys will come to you. As a local motorcycle resource for San Diego, we work hard to gather the facts of motorcycle accidents in San Diego and defend our riders like family.
San Diego Resources for Riders
The San Diego Superior Court Locations We Serve.
Our lawyers represent San Diego motorcycle accident clients in the following San Diego County Superior Court locations:
330 West Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
250 East Main Street, El Cajon, CA 92020
325 South Melrose, Vista, CA 92081
500 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91910
We do our best to get your motorcycle accident case heard in the most convenient venue possible. In most instances, however, we are able to settle cases long before they ever reach the courtroom.
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
San Diego Motorcycle Accident Reports
- Police Officer Crashes on Motorcycle while on Duty
- HP sergeant injured in motorcycle crash on I-15 in Rancho Bernardo
- Another Harley Davidson Crashes on SR-76, the second on that highway today
- San Diego Hit and Run
- Marine Motorcyclist Killed on 5 Freeway
- Truck Runs Red Light – Kills Motorcyclist
- Motorcyclist Killed in San Diego
- Motorcycle Rider Suffers Broken Bones
- Two Riders Hospitalized After Motorcycle Crash
- Motorcycle Rider Dies in San Diego
- Motorcyclist Killed in El Cajon
- Rider Dies in Rural Ramona
- Riders Dies in Vista, CA
- Motorcyclist Suffers Life Threatening Injuries from Fallen Tree
- San Diego Motorcyclist Killed