For a Free Consultation
What Do Our Clients Say About Us?
5-Star Average Rating!
Riderz Law Reviews
I cannot stress how efficient, hardworking, and friendly the folks at Riderz Law are. They gave me the peace of mind that they would do everything in their power to make sure I got what I deserved in terms of... read moreNigel Van Buskirk
Top notch Firm. I was referred to them after I was seriously injured on my motorcycle a year ago. The two partners (Sy and Rob) came to my bedside while I was still in the hospital. Unfortunately, the driver who... read moreMichael V.
Can't say enough about these guys...I feel bad for anyone who won't settle out of court with them. My case went to trial and WOW...... just WOW. Rob and Sy love what they do and it showed at trail, It... read moreA G.
I was struck by a SUV while riding my motorcycle which resulted in the amputation of my right foot and ankle. I lost just about everything in my life that I took for granted. I couldn't focus on anything during... read moreNigel V.
I didn't know exactly what I was looking for in a law firm when I began the search. After interviewing many patronizing lawyers, I was referred to Rob and Sy. I was certain I wanted their representation just after a... read moreNeepa Parikh
I got into a motorcycle accident several months ago, resulting in a broken collarbone, broken bone in the foot, a sprained ankle and some badly sprained fingers. I was originally offered a measly amount of money from the other driver's... read moreKaizan G.
I can not stress enough how these artorneys are here to help! I was financing my motorcycle which I had for 10 months until someone in my apartments backed up into it. The person that hit it picked it up... read moreSteph P.
I was hit by a left turning car while on my motorcycle. I had several broken ribs as a result and spent a night in a trauma center. Though injured, I did not consult with attorneys until the other party's... read moreHawk R.
HUGE thanks to Sy for helping me out after my motorcycle accident. He was honest, responsive and effective. Being in an accident sucked but I'm glad I found a good lawyer. Sy and his staff were awesome... read moreAlex Evans
Recognized as the Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in California
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
Our San Diego Motorcycle Accident Office.
We know what it’s like to be a motorcyclist in Southern California because we ride streets and highways nearly every day! Lots of firms say they have “lawyers who ride,” but our lawyers actually do!
The motorcycle accident attorneys at Riderz Law are available to handle your case throughout San Diego. Our office is conveniently located to service all of San Diego, including the city, coastal regions, North County, South County, and inland areas. The communities we serve within San Diego County include Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside (San Luis Rey), Poway, San Diego, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, and Vista.
We pride ourselves on being available to our clients throughout the Southland. Our initial consultation and case evaluation is always free.
Proudly Serving the San Diego Motorcycle Community.
We are motorcycle accident lawyers, but first and foremost, we are motorcycle riders. We are very involved in the motorcycle community and want to be a resource for local riders. To that end, we continue to gather information on all motorcycle and biker-related things in the San Diego area. Click on one of the following links to check it out:
- San Diego motorcycle shops;
- San Diego motorcycle bars;
- San Diego motorcycle accident statistics;
- San Diego motorcycle accident reports;
The San Diego Superior Court Locations We Serve.
Our lawyers represent San Diego motorcycle accident clients in the following San Diego County Superior Court locations:
330 West Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
East County Regional Center
250 East Main Street, El Cajon, CA 92020
North County Regional Center
325 South Melrose, Vista, CA 92081
South County Regional Center
500 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91910
We do our best to get your motorcycle accident case heard in the most convenient venue possible. In most instances, however, we are able to settle cases long before they ever reach the courtroom.
What Will We Do For You?
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
Never a fee Unless we Win
San Diego Motorcycle Accident Reports
- Motorcycle Rider Dies in San Diego
- Motorcyclist Killed in El Cajon
- Rider Dies in Rural Ramona
- Riders Dies in Vista, CA
- Motorcyclist Suffers Life Threatening Injuries from Fallen Tree
- San Diego Motorcyclist Killed
- 27-Year-Old man killed in San Diego motorcycle crash
- Woman alleged to kill motorcyclist in San Diego road rage crash
- Hit-and-run motorcycle crash injures retire SDPD officer in funeral procession
- Motorcycle police officer injured during traffic stop
- San Diego motorcycle rider killed in Mount Hope crash
- San Diego motorcyclists arrested while grieving for killed friend
- Rider Broadsided by SUV in San Diego County Dies on Scene
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Report: Off Duty Cop Hurt in Motorcycle Crash.
- Christmas Day Motorcycle Crash Kills San Diego Man