For a Free Consultation
What Do Our Clients Say About Us?
5-Star Average Rating!
Riderz Law Reviews
Can't say enough about these guys...I feel bad for anyone who won't settle out of court with them. My case went to trial and WOW...... just WOW. Rob and Sy love what they do and it showed at trail, It... read moreA G.
Got into another accident and immediately called riderzlaw because they are the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The staff is always willing to answer any questions You have and will get back to you promptly. Brie,... read moreMegan W.
I got into a motorcycle accident several months ago, resulting in a broken collarbone, broken bone in the foot, a sprained ankle and some badly sprained fingers. I was originally offered a measly amount of money from the other driver's... read moreKaizan G.
I can not stress enough how these artorneys are here to help! I was financing my motorcycle which I had for 10 months until someone in my apartments backed up into it. The person that hit it picked it up... read moreSteph P.
Rob and Sarah are the best they went above and beyond more then I ever expected he took care of my lawsuit for me the communication was unbelievable they called and explained everything step by step along the way... read moreDonald Ostrander
I was hit by a left turning car while on my motorcycle. I had several broken ribs as a result and spent a night in a trauma center. Though injured, I did not consult with attorneys until the other party's... read moreHawk R.
HUGE thanks to Sy for helping me out after my motorcycle accident. He was honest, responsive and effective. Being in an accident sucked but I'm glad I found a good lawyer. Sy and his staff were awesome... read moreAlex Evans
When I got in my motorcycle accident I didn't know how bad it was until I got to the hospital. After surgery I starting think "what now ?" Lucky, my buddy that visited me at the hospital recommended to talk... read moreDanilo V.
I cannot stress how efficient, hardworking, and friendly the folks at Riderz Law are. They gave me the peace of mind that they would do everything in their power to make sure I got what I deserved in terms of... read moreNigel Van Buskirk
Recognized as the Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in California
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
We know what it's like to be a motorcyclist in Southern California because we ride streets and highways nearly every day! Lots of firms say they have "lawyers who ride," but our lawyers actually do!
The motorcycle attorneys at Riderz Law are available to handle your case throughout San Bernardino County, including Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow, Big Bear Lake, Chino, Chino Hills, Colton, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Hesperia, Highland, Loma Linda, Montclair, Needles, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, San Bernardino, Twentynine Palms, Upland, Victorville, Yucaipa, and Yucca Valley. If you cannot make it in to our office, our motorcycle accident lawyers will gladly come to you. We pride ourselves on being available to our clients throughout the Inland Empire. Our initial consultation and case evaluation is always free.
Us And The San Bernardino Motocycle Commnuity
We are motorcycle accident lawyers, but first and foremost, we are motorcycle riders. We are very involved in the motorcycle community and want to be a resource for local riders. To that end, we continue to gather information on all motorcycle and biker-related things in the San Bernardino County area. Click on one of the following links to check it out:
- San Bernardino motorcycle shops
- San Bernardino motorcycle bars
- San Bernardino motorcycle accident statistics
- San Bernadino motorcycle accident reports
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in the San Bernardino County area and would like to speak to one of our motorcycle lawyers, call our toll free hotline - a Riderz Law operator is manning the phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, send us an email for a free case evaluation. Our motorcycle accident lawyers will get back to you ASAP - usually the same day or within 24 hours.
Courts Where Our San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Cases Are Heard
Our lawyers represent San Bernardino motorcycle accident clients in the following San Bernardino County Superior Court locations:
San Bernardino District Civil Division
303 W. Third St.
San Bernardino, CA 92415-0210
Rancho Cucamonga Courthouse
8303 North Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
14455 Civic Drive, Suite 100
Victorville, CA 92392
We do our best to get your motorcycle accident case heard in the most convenient venue possible. In most instances, however, we are able to settle cases long before they ever reach the courtroom.
What Will We Do For You?
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
Never a fee Unless we Win
San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Reports
- Motorcycle Accident on 10 Freeway was a CHP Officer
- Motorcyclist gets Airlifted to Hospital
- Motorcycle Accident on SR-18
- Tire failure causes San Bernardino motorcycle crash
- Rider killed in Baker motorcycle crash
- Motorcyclist killed in Imperial Valley off-road accident
- Pomona motorcycle rider killed in San Bernardino crash
- Teen killed in Apple Valley motorcycle crash
- Bloomington rider killed in Fontana motorcycle crash
- Another Motorcycle Rear-End Accident Causes Death in Thousand Palms
- One Paralyzed, One Undergoing Surgery for SR-67 Lakeside Motorcycle Crash
- Solo Motorcycle Crash Sends Desert Hot Springs Man to Hospital with Major Injuries
- San Bernardino Police Brand Fatal Motorcycle Crash as Street Racing
- Upland Rider Killed in Motorcycle Collision with Honda Van
- Motorcycle Police Officer T-Bones Civilian Car in El Cajon Crash