San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
At RiderzLaw, the San Bernardino motorcycle attorneys at our firm are experts on motorcycle law and have been for decades. Our love for riding goes beyond law. Find us on the streets of San Bernardino, at rallies, or on the track winning local and national titles for our very own motorcycle racing team. We defend our clients like family and aggressively negotiate to maximize their recovery.
Common Causes of Accident in San Bernardino
In many cases, the motorcyclist is wrongfully accused for being the cause of an accident, even in the police report. There’s a clear motorcycle bias and our attorneys know how to go up against it. We win 99% of our cases. The most common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
• Driving while intoxicated
• Distracted driving
• Not being seen by other drivers
• Left turns
• Rear-end Collisions
• Lane splitting
How Motorcyclists Can Ride Safe in San Bernardino
The RiderzLaw team will fight for you if you have been injured, but we hope you never need us. Motorcycle accident fatalities in San Bernardino have increased in recent years and being a part of the local motorcycle community, we want to be a resource for other riders. We keep an updated list of bars, San Bernardino motorcycle stats, and accident reports:
- San Bernardino motorcycle bars
- San Bernardino motorcycle accident statistics
- San Bernardino motorcycle accident reports
Even if you pay attention to the road and are committed to safety, accidents can still occur. If you've been injured while riding, a San Bernardino motorcycle accident attorney from RiderzLaw will help you get help from the best medical experts, speed recovery, and get your bills paid. To minimize risk of future injury, motorcyclists can take precautions such as: following traffic laws, wear a helmet at all times, practice safe lane splitting, and among the most important, be aware of reckless drivers.
Our San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
The attorneys at our firm have dedicated our lives to getting riders involved in accidents the best results, including repairs, covering medical bills, recovery from pain and suffering, or compensation from loss wages. Let our years of fighting insurance companies and protecting riders from biased police reports, take the burden of recovery from you and your family. We don’t back down, even when your case is won and insurance companies are inclined to give you a hard time — the motorcycle attorneys at RiderzLaw are on your side. We’ll be beside you every step of the way. Our motorcycle attorneys will never charge for an initial consultation. Call us for a free case evaluation.
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Reports
- Motorcycle Accident on 10 Freeway was a CHP Officer
- Motorcyclist gets Airlifted to Hospital
- Motorcycle Accident on SR-18
- Tire failure causes San Bernardino motorcycle crash
- Rider killed in Baker motorcycle crash
- Bloomington rider killed in Fontana motorcycle crash
- Motorcyclist killed in Imperial Valley off-road accident
- Pomona motorcycle rider killed in San Bernardino crash
- Teen killed in Apple Valley motorcycle crash
- Redlands Man Killed in San Bernardino Motorcycle Crash
- 4-Year-Old Rancho Cucamonga Girl Killed in San Bernardino Motorcycle Crash
- 73-Year-Old Motorcycle Rider Seriously Injured in Miramar Crash
- Redlands Man Killed in San Bernadino Motorcycle Accident
- Off-Duty Police Officer Killed in Corona Motorcycle Crash
- Another Motorcycle Rear-End Accident Causes Death in Thousand Palms