We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
We know what it's like to be a motorcyclist in Southern California because we ride streets and highways nearly every day! Lots of firms say they have "lawyers who ride," but our lawyers actually do!
The motorcycle attorneys at Riderz Law are available to handle your case throughout San Bernardino County, including Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow, Big Bear Lake, Chino, Chino Hills, Colton, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Hesperia, Highland, Loma Linda, Montclair, Needles, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, San Bernardino, Twentynine Palms, Upland, Victorville, Yucaipa, and Yucca Valley. If you cannot make it in to our office, our motorcycle accident lawyers will gladly come to you. We pride ourselves on being available to our clients throughout the Inland Empire. Our initial consultation and case evaluation is always free.
We are motorcycle accident lawyers, but first and foremost, we are motorcycle riders. We are very involved in the motorcycle community and want to be a resource for local riders. To that end, we continue to gather information on all motorcycle and biker-related things in the San Bernardino County area. Click on one of the following links to check it out:
- San Bernardino motorcycle shops
- San Bernardino motorcycle bars
- San Bernardino motorcycle accident statistics
- San Bernadino motorcycle accident reports
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in the San Bernardino County area and would like to speak to one of our motorcycle lawyers, call our toll free hotline - a Riderz Law operator is manning the phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, send us an email for a free case evaluation. Our motorcycle accident lawyers will get back to you ASAP - usually the same day or within 24 hours.
Our lawyers represent San Bernardino motorcycle accident clients in the following San Bernardino County Superior Court locations:
San Bernardino District Civil Division
303 W. Third St.
San Bernardino, CA 92415-0210
Rancho Cucamonga Courthouse
8303 North Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
14455 Civic Drive, Suite 100
Victorville, CA 92392
We do our best to get your motorcycle accident case heard in the most convenient venue possible. In most instances, however, we are able to settle cases long before they ever reach the courtroom.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Reports
- Motorcycle Accident on 10 Freeway was a CHP Officer
- Motorcyclist gets Airlifted to Hospital
- Motorcycle Accident on SR-18
- Tire failure causes San Bernardino motorcycle crash
- Rider killed in Baker motorcycle crash
- Teen killed in Apple Valley motorcycle crash
- Bloomington rider killed in Fontana motorcycle crash
- Motorcyclist killed in Imperial Valley off-road accident
- Pomona motorcycle rider killed in San Bernardino crash
- Solo Motorcycle Crash Sends Desert Hot Springs Man to Hospital with Major Injuries
- San Bernardino Police Brand Fatal Motorcycle Crash as Street Racing
- Upland Rider Killed in Motorcycle Collision with Honda Van
- Motorcycle Police Officer T-Bones Civilian Car in El Cajon Crash
- San Bernardino Solo Motorcycle Crash Leaves Kawasaki Rider Dead
- Motorcycle Crash on Ortega Highway Kills 24-Year-Old Fontana Man