Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Riverside, CA
For decades, the Riverside motorcycle lawyers at RiderzLaw have won cases for motorcyclists and their families. As lifelong riders ourselves, we’ve been solely dedicated to bringing justice to riders suffering injury or damages from motorcycle accidents. That is all we do and that is why we maintain a 99% success rate with our clients. We never charge for an initial consultation and we won’t charge you until we win your case.
The RiderzLaw team of motorcycle attorneys understands the bias you’re up against in court because we’ve been in motorcycle accidents and have experienced trauma first-hand. We’re riders that have been deeply connected to the Riverside motorcycle community for many years. We’re riders. We’re lawyers. We win our cases.
Common Types of Motorcycle Accidents in Riverside
The most common reason that riders need a motorcycle accident attorney is because of human error. There are 10 main causes of motorcycle accidents in Riverside:
• Reckless Drivers. The quantity of reckless drivers on the roads is significant and often, those on four wheels are less aware of riders.
• Drugs or alcohol. The at-fault driver is under the influence.
• Weather conditions. Roads were slippery or the weather was bad.
• Doors. Someone opened a car door in front of a motorcycle.
• Lane splitting. Inexperience or errors driving between two lanes.
• Rear end accidents. The at-fault driver ran into the back of a motorcycle due to a sudden stop or distraction.
• Changing lanes. The at-fault driver made an unsafe lane change in front of a motorcycle.
• Road hazards. No driver should have to risk their life due to unsafe road maintenance.
• Left turns. The at-fault driver made an unsafe left turn in front of a motorcycle.
• Speeding. Younger riders or drivers with high-horsepower engines are correlated with increased speeding. The death rate of supersport motorcycles is 4x higher.
We stand against the bias. It’s NOT always the motorcyclists fault and as riders we need to be privy to why accidents in Riverside are happening. Motorcyclists in the area should be familiar with common road hazards to protect themselves as much as possible while riding.
Injuries Our Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Can Help You Claim Compensation for
The injuries caused in motorcycle accidents can be catastrophic, and you may need money for several years while you are recovering from your injuries. Riverside motorcycle accident lawyers from RiderzLaw will be in your corner fighting for what you deserve if you suffered any of the following:
• Injuries to the Head - Although you are required by law to wear a helmet when you ride, you can still sustain serious injuries to your head. These include concussions and traumatic brain injuries. If this is the case, you will need to undergo extensive medical treatment that may last for several years.
• Injuries to the Spinal Cord - If you were thrown to the pavement, this could have caused broken bones in your neck or spinal column, and the most severe breaks take place at the top of your spine.
• Road Rash - This commonly occurs when you fall off of your bike after an accident. It is the act of your skin scraping against the pavement, and it can be extremely painful. It may require that you undergo skin grafting and other forms of medical treatment. It may even be the reason that you have permanent scarring like some of our attorneys at RiderzLaw.
• Broken Bones - It is very common to break or fracture bones in motorcycle accidents. This happens after you have been thrown from your bike.
When motorcycle accidents happen, your recovery and your medical bills can hurt more than your accident. Our motorcycle attorneys get the top medical care for our riders and fight to get your medical bills paid. Your insurance will fear us. While other lawyers turn away after the case ends, our motorcycle attorneys keep fighting for payment of your medical bills.
Who is Liable in Your Motorcycle Accident?
The law of negligence determines who is liable for traffic accidents. A motorist will be designated as negligent if he or she acted in a thoughtless or careless manner while driving, and these actions led to your injuries. Every motorist is required to exercise a reasonable level of care while conducting a vehicle on the public roads. If the driver does not exercise this level of care, he or she will be held liable for any collisions that cause injury to other people.
How to Value Riverside Motorcycle Accident Claims
After you have an accident on your motorcycle, most riders experience financial hardship for several years. Not RiderzLaw clients. Our motorcycle accident lawyers seek damages that will ensure that you are compensated for the physical, emotional and financial costs that you have incurred by seeking damages for the following:
• Medical bills - Payment of your past and present medical bills as well as the medical bills that you are likely to have in the future.
• Lost Wages - Payment of wages you lost when you were unable to work because of your injuries. These damages will include any lost earning potential that the accident caused.
• Pain - Monetary payment for the psychological and physical pain and suffering you experience.
• Therapy - The cost of rehabilitative therapy, psychological therapy or physical therapy.
• Quality of Life - The decrease in the quality of your life.
• Motorcycle Repairs - Payment of your motorcycle repair bills or replacement of the bike.
Payment for adjustments made to your home or motorcycle that were needed after the accident took place.
• Long-term Care - Payment of long-term care if you were seriously injured and can no longer care for yourself.
• Loss of Companionship - If you are the spouse or child or an accident victim, you may receive a sum of money for the loss of companionship as well as monetary and other support.
• Funeral Expenses - As a relative, you may also receive payment for the cost of burial, cremation or funeral expenses.
• Travel - You may even be reimbursed for your expenses if you needed to travel as a result of the accident.
While insurance companies may fool you into thinking your compensation is more than fair, we know very well that there are many factors of loss and suffering. Our attorneys will help you retain the greatest amount of money from your accident.
Our Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Protect Riders
The motorcycle accidents attorneys at RiderzLaw, exclusively protect riders. We surround ourselves by motorcycles and motorcycle law everyday. We fight for riders rights on the road and we’ve won our clients over a $100 million in recovery. There’s no law firm that practices motorcycle law with the same level of heart. We maximize the recovery on every case because the RiderzLaw founders, attorneys Sy Nazif and Rob Marcereau, handle every case personally. Call us at (866) 767-9165 for a free evaluation.
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
- Motorcycle Accident in Lake Elsinore
- Multiple Crashes on Ortega HWY
- Motorcycle Rider Killed on 91 Freeway
- Motorcyclist Dies in Moreno Valley
- 26-year-old Palm Desert man killed in Riverside motorcycle crash
- Motorcycles collide in Palm Desert killing rider
- Newport Beach Teen Dies in Riverside Off-Road Motorcycle Crash
- Man Killed by Suspected Drunk Driver in Riverside Motorcycle Crash
- Canadian Woman Killed in Temecula Motorcycle Crash
- Lynwood Man Killed in Single Vehicle Motorcycle Accident