Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Orange County
The Orange County motorcycle attorneys at RiderzLaw have called OC home for many years and throughout those decades have protected other riders on the road to recovering damages from motorcycle accidents. We’re local riders that exclusively focus on motorcycle accident cases and maintaining our 99% success rate.
Our firm treats clients like family and in the face of insurance companies, we aggressively negotiate on your behalf. Call RiderzLaw for a consultation. We will never charge you for a primary case evaluation. Allow our motorcycle attorneys in Orange County to fight for your rights as a rider and get you the maximum amount of compensation.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
When you are hurt in an accident, keep in mind that building a successful claim with your motorcycle accident lawyer often requires the medical records of a licensed physician, sometimes multiple doctors. Our motorcycle lawyers will aggressively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to get your medical bills paid. Because motorcyclists have limited protection, injuries may be more severe. Typical motorcycle injuries we see include:
• Head injury or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
• Neck and back injuries, including fractured or herniated discs
• Soft tissue injuries
• Fractured or lost limbs
• Scarring/Road Rash
• Fractures to skull or face
• Road rash
Leading Causes of Motorcycle Crashes
Most motorcycle riders are safe on the road. Motorcycle accidents occur when the drivers of cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, or big rigs don't pay attention. Riders are human and we make mistakes too, but every rider knows there’s a discriminatory bias against motorcyclists in court, police reports, and with insurance companies. Our motorcycle attorneys challenge this bias head on and we refuse to let insurance companies push our clients around. Reckless driving is what leads to motorcycle accidents. The most common causes for crashes in Orange County are:
• Improper lane change
• Failure to yield
• Texting (distracted driving)
• Impaired driving
• Lane splitting
• Weather conditions
• Unsafe roads
• Manufacturer defects
When speaking to a qualified attorney, you will discover that other potential causes of a crash occur when a biker tries to avoid a collision with another vehicle. There could be construction or poor road conditions that affect the performance of the motorcycle and other vehicles right before a collision. We are seasoned Orange County motorcycle attorneys with the advantage of being familiar with exactly why motorcycle accidents happen.
When to Turn to an Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
There are several different scenarios in which you will need a motorcycle accident lawyer in Orange County.
• You have been contacted by an insurance claims adjuster for the at-fault party and he or she is asking for a statement about your injuries.
• You know the other party has minimal insurance, and you need to consider a claim against your own uninsured motorist coverage.
• You have no health or motorcycle insurance, have serious injuries, and need major surgery.
• You have lost a body part or a major bodily function due to this accident and cannot work.
• You have extensive disfigurement and need plastic surgery.
You want to take steps to immediately secure an Orange County motorcycle accident lawyer, to ensure you won't say things that could damage your case.
Determining Negligence Motorcycle Accident Claims
Negligence often comes from multiple parties: the drivers involved, manufacturers or repair shops, and even the government. In most cases, the at-fault driver must have failed to obey normal traffic laws or somehow failed to act in a reasonable way to avoid the crash. When a RiderzLaw attorney reviews your case, it is to determine what parties negligence resulted in the accident. Our motorcycle lawyers will pursue recovery on your behalf and identify the parties at fault. We also never charge for an initial evaluation of your case.
How to Value Your Orange County Motorcycle Accident
To begin evaluating how you may be compensated for your motorcycle accident, speak with an attorney first. Insurance companies will compel you to take a deal that is a fraction of what a specialized motorcycle attorney may get you. Our motorcycle accident attorneys will determine a suitable award for your suffered damages. A partial list of damages reviewed are:
• Medical Expenses: A legal expert reviews your medical expenses related to the accident, including projected expenses in the future.
• Lost Wages: Extensive lost wages and/or you facing a permanent inability to work increases the value of your claim.
• Motorcycle repairs: A victim of a motorcycle accident should never have to pay for their own bike to be repaired.
• Lost of Companionship: Accidents don’t just impact the rider, they cause hardship on rider families.
There are various damages that riders may only realize after a settlement and for that reason consult with an experienced Orange County motorcycle accident lawyer will serve you. Our years of dealing with solely motorcycle accidents, allows us to accurately estimate the maximum compensation that we can recover from your motorcycle accident. You deserve to seek justice for any pain and suffering the defendant(s) caused you and your family because of negligent driving.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Fight for Riders in Orange County
Our firm rides motorcycles to the office and on the streets of Orange County. We are local to Orange County and heavily involved in the motorcycle community. We own a motorcycle racing team that competes in Southern California and throughout the country. We take pride in defending our own and have been fighting for riders rights in Orange County for decades.
Have a law firm with a 99% win rate take your case to court, to make sure YOU are compensated! We don’t let insurance companies off the hook! We will get your motorcycle fixed OR replaced for FULL value. The experienced lawyers at RiderzLaw are here to get you the maximum amount of money for your motorcycle accident claim. Call us at (866) 767-9165 to learn more about RiderzLaw representation.
Motorcycle Attorneys Office in OC
Speak with a motorcycle attorney from our Orange County office, located in Foothill Ranch. Can’t visit our Orange County office? RiderzLaw can come to you. Motorcycle accidents result in reduced mobility and we work hard to make this process easier for you and your family. We never charge for a case evaluation and you’ll never have to pay our firm until we win.
We service all of Orange County — including Irvine, Newport Beach, Tustin, San Clemente, Orange, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, and Santa Ana.
Our Orange County Headquarters address:
26000 Towne Centre Dr N #230
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Courts Where Our Motorcycle Accident Cases Are Heard
CENTRAL JUSTICE CENTER
700 CIVIC CENTER DRIVE WEST
SANTA ANA, CA 92701
Resources for OC Riders
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in all OC.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
- Halloween Tragedy
- Motorcyclist Kill in Westminster Accident
- 4 Motorcyclist Die in Orange County Canyon
- Motorcycle collides with FireTruck
- Fatal Motorcycle accident in Anaheim
- San Clemente man killed in Dana Point motorcycle crash
- 29-year-old woman killed in Mission Viejo motorcycle crash
- San Diego man survives head-on motorcycle crash in Orange County
- Orange County motorcyclist killed in CHP chase
- Rider injured, PCH shut down for solo Huntington Beach motorcycle crash
- Newport Beach motorcycle crash kills Covina man
- Rider killed in dense Costa Mesa fog Thursday morning
- Westminster accident kills local motorcyclist on the eve of Thanksgiving
- Anaheim man killed in Sunday motorcycle crash
- CHP seeks rider statements following fatal San Juan Capistrano motorcycle crash