Although a bit chilly, it was just too beautiful a day today in Los Angeles and the rest of Southern California to leave the bike home. (And too much rain in the past couple weeks!) So on this gorgeous day for riding, instead of bringing down the mood with talk of lawyers, new motorcycle laws, and accidents, I thought I would provide a few fun motorcycle quotes for your enjoyment today . . .
- Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
- I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
- Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
- Midnight bugs taste best.
- It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.
- Bikes don’t leak oil, they mark their territory.
- Catching a hornet in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.
- Life is too short for traffic.
- You’ll never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychologist’s office.
On this beautiful sunny Thursday the motorcycle accident lawyers at RiderzLaw remind you to be safe, and stay sunny-side up.