Modesto Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
At RiderzLaw, our modesto motorcycle accident lawyers are exclusively focused on seeking maximum recovery for riders. As riders, we are heavily involved in the motorcycle community in Modesto and throughout California. Our motorcycle attorneys have proudly protected motorcyclists for decades, won millions in recovery for our clients, and acted as a resource for local Modesto riders.
Our initial consultation is always free and with RiderzLaw, there’s no legal fees unless we win your case. Contact us at (866) 767-9165 for a free case evaluation.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
At least eighty percent of motorcycle crashes lead to injury or death compared to just twenty percent for passenger vehicle crashes. Because we are riders, we have a unique advantage: we understand why motorcycle accidents happen. When it comes to motorcycle accidents, we know the motorcyclist is not always at fault for that accidents damage and injuries. The truth is that riders are most commonly injured by reckless drivers. If you or someone you care for has been in a motorcycle accident, the lawyers at our firm understand what you are going through. As lawyers that actually ride, we’ve experienced motorcycle injuries first-hand. RiderzLaw will get you the compensation you deserve.
Nearly two-thirds of motorcycle accidents were caused because the other driver violated the motorcycle’s right of way. Other common causes may be:
• The motorist was distracted
• The driver made a lane change without ensuring that it was safe to do so
• The driver did not ensure that other vehicles weren't in his or her blind spots
• Experience level of the driver
• The motorist was driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Injuries Our Modesto Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Can Help You Claim Compensation for
The injuries you suffer in an accident can lead to extensive medical care with medical treatments that may last for several years. Since you may not be able to return to your job during this time, it is essential that you obtain monetary compensation to help you pay your expenses while you are recovering from your accident. The other motorist is responsible for causing a motorcyclist's injuries in two-thirds of the cases. Some of the injuries for which you may be able to claim compensation include the following:
• Very serious skin abrasions that occur as the motorcyclist slides across the pavement
• Severe injuries to the back or the spinal column
• Broken bones in the rider's arms, elbows, wrists, shoulders and knees
• Injuries to the rider's neck
• Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
• Amputated limbs
Insurance companies may tempt you to settle and provide less than you deserve to be compensated for. An accident doesn’t just amount to medical bills. There are additional costs riders and their family may be entitled to under Modesto laws: loss of wages and loss of companionship are among others that our Modesto motorcycle accident lawyer will be able to identify and fight for.
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Modesto Fight for Motorcycle Accident Victims
There’s a known bias against motorcyclists and even the police report may fail to represent the facts of your accident. Insurance companies will try to get you to accept a low settlement that will be a fraction of the amount that you deserve. Our motorcycle lawyers treat our clients like family, but aggressively fight against the other side. With our expertise in motorcycle law, we have successfully won 99% of our cases, defeating biases we’re more than familiar with as riders. Allow our many years of experience to work for you and get you the highest amount of money possible for your recovery. Call us at (866) 767-9165 today for a free consultation.
We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!