We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
When choosing a lawyer, one thing matters most: results. Our results speak for themselves. We maximize the recovery on every case because the RiderzLaw founders, attorneys Sy Nazif and Rob Marcereau, handle every case personally. They are not only top-rated lawyers, but are motorcyclists who know first-hand how traumatic a motorcycle accident can be.
Our Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Actually Ride.
We know what it’s like to be a motorcyclist in Southern California because we ride streets and highways nearly every day! Lots of firms say they have “lawyers who ride,” but our lawyers actually do!
The motorcycle accident attorneys at Riderz Law are available to handle your case throughout Riverside County and the Inland Empire, including Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Coachella, Corona, Desert Hot Springs, Eastvale, Hemet, Indian Wells, Indio, La Quinta, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Rancho Mirage, Riverside, San Jacinto, Temecula, and Wildomar. If you cannot make it in to our office, our motorcycle accident lawyers will gladly come to you. We pride ourselves on being available to our clients throughout the Inland Empire. Our initial consultation and case evaluation is always free.
We are motorcycle accident lawyers, but first and foremost, we are motorcycle riders. We are very involved in the motorcycle community and want to be a resource for local riders. To that end, we continue to gather information on all motorcycle and biker-related things in the Riverside County area. Click on one of the following links to check it out:
- Riverside motorcycle shops
- Riverside motorcycle bars
- Riverside motorcycle accident statistics
- Riverside motorcycle accident reports
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in the Riverside area and would like to speak to one of our motorcycle accident lawyers, call our toll free hotline – a Riderz Law operator is manning the phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, send us an email for a free case evaluation. Our lawyers will get back to you ASAP – usually the same day or within 24 hours.
Our lawyers represent Riverside motorcycle accident clients in the following Riverside County Superior Court locations:
4050 Main Street
Riverside, Ca. 92501
41002 County Center Dr. #100
Temecula, Ca. 92591
46-200 Oasis Street
Indio, Ca. 92201
265 N. Broadway
Blythe, Ca. 92225
We do our best to get your motorcycle accident case heard in the most convenient venue possible. In most instances, however, our lawyers are able to settle cases long before they ever reach the courtroom.
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
- Motorcycle Accident in Lake Elsinore
- Multiple Crashes on Ortega HWY
- Motorcycle Rider Killed on 91 Freeway
- Motorcyclist Dies in Moreno Valley
- Motorcyclist Accident involving FedEx Truck.
- 26-year-old Palm Desert man killed in Riverside motorcycle crash
- Motorcycles collide in Palm Desert killing rider
- Newport Beach Teen Dies in Riverside Off-Road Motorcycle Crash
- Man Killed by Suspected Drunk Driver in Riverside Motorcycle Crash
- Canadian Woman Killed in Temecula Motorcycle Crash
- Lynwood Man Killed in Single Vehicle Motorcycle Accident
- Riverside Man Dies After Motorycle Crash