We are the top rated motorcycle lawyers in the business.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles County, our motorcycle accident lawyers are here to help. We have over 20 years' of experience representing injured motorcyclists throughout LA County. If you are unable to come to our office, we can come to you. We understand that being in a collision means reduced mobility, and we do our best to make the recovery process as easy as possible. We never charge for an initial consultation and case evaluation, and you never owe us a fee unless we win!
We represent clients from Malibu to Long Beach, the Valley, and everywhere in between. We understand that motorcycle accidents don't always happen during business hours, so our operator are standing by, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
At RiderzLaw, our lawyers specialize in motorcycle accident law. We eat, sleep, and breathe motorcycles. We ride motorcycles to the office and on the streets and trails throughout LA County and SoCal. We own a motorcycle racing team that competes throughout the country. Our knowledge and love of motorcycles gives us a unique advantage over other lawyers, because we understand why motorcycle accidents happen, and understand that most times, it's NOT the motorcyclist's fault! We know that inattentive drivers often fail to notice motorcycles, and cause accidents by things like: (1) turning left in front of a motorcyclist; (2) sideswiping a motorcyclist who is LEGALLY splitting lanes; or (3) rear-ending a motorcyclist at a stoplight or stop sign. We see these types of accidents every day. We also understand that many non-motorcyclists and police officers are biased against motorcycles, and assume (often wrongly) that an accident was the motorcyclist's fault. Through our decades of experience, we know how to overcome this bias and win in court. Indeed, we have won numerous cases where the police report blamed the motorcyclist for the accident!
We are motorcycle accident attorneys, but first and foremost, we are motorcycle riders. We are very involved in the Los Angeles motorcycle community and strive to be a resource for local riders. To that end, we continue to gather information on all motorcycle and biker-related things in the Los Angeles area. Click on one of the following links to check it out:
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles and would like to speak to one of our Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyers, call our toll free hotline – a Riderz Law operator is manning the phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, send us an email for a free case evaluation. One of our lawyers will get back to you ASAP – usually the same day or within 24 hours.
Our office is located in the downtown business district. If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident and cannot travel to our office, we will gladly come to you. Our job is to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible, and to recover the maximum amount of money to pay for your bike and your injuries. Our office address:
617 S. Olive St. #810
Los Angeles, CA 90014
We service all of Los Angeles County — including downtown, Hollywood, Pasadena and Valley, the West Side such as Santa Monica, Venice and Marina Del Ray, and the South Bay (Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach).
If you cannot make it in to our office, we will gladly come to you.
We pride ourselves on being available to our clients throughout the Southland. Our initial consultation and case evaluation is always free.
We do our best to get your motorcycle accident case heard in the most convenient venue possible. In most instances, however, we are able to settle cases long before they ever reach the courtroom.
Courts Where Our Motorcycle Accident Cases Are Heard
Our Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyers represent motorcyclists in the following Los Angeles County Superior Court locations:
Central District (Downtown Los Angeles)
101 North Hill St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Southwest District – Redondo Beach Court House
117 West Torrance Blvd.
Redando Beach, CA 90277
Southwest District – Torrance Courthouse
825 Maple Ave.
Torrance, CA 90503
South District – San Pedro Courthouse
505 South Centre St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
North Valley District – San Fernando Courthouse
900 3rd St.
San Fernando, CA 91340
East District – Pomona Courthouse South
400 Civic Center Plaza
Pomona, CA 91766
Northeast District – Pasadena Courthouse
300 East Walnut St.
Pasadena, CA 91101
Southeast District – Norwalk Courthouse
12720 Norwalk Blvd.
Norwalk, CA 90650
North District – Michael D. Antonovich Antelope Valley Courthouse
42011 4th St. West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Northwest District – Van Nuys Courthouse East
6230 Sylmar Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91401
South District – Long Beach Courthouse
415 West Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90802
North Central District – Glendale Courthouse
600 East Broadway
Glendale, CA 91206
North Central District – Burbank Courthouse
300 East Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91502
West District – Beverly Hills Courthouse
9355 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
West District – Santa Monica Courthouse
1725 Main St.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- The RiderzLaw Lawyers will meet with you at YOUR convenience
- We will get your motorcycle fixed or replaced for full value – we don’t let insurance companies push you around!
- We will Maximize Your Recovery – We have a team of accident recon experts who specialize in motorcycle accidents
- We’ll help you get the best medical treatment and get your medical bills paid.
- We will help you KEEP as much money as possible – Unlike many firms, we keep working even after your case is over, and aggressively negotiate your insurance and medical bills!
Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Reports
- Fastest woman on four wheels’ killed during record attempt
- Torrance Motorcycle Rider Dies in Multi-Vehicle crash
- Four Riders Die in Deadly Crash
- Long Beach Motorcycle Rider
- Motorcycle Accident in North Hollywood, Rider Died on Scene.
- Hit-And-Run Driver Leaves Rider Hospitalized
- Driver Tries to Kill Motorcycle Police Officer
- Motorcycle Pursuit Ends After Hitting and Killing Pedestrian
- Los Angeles Motorcyclist Police Officer Airlifted from Crash.
- Motorcycle Accident in Santa Clarita, CA
- Two riders injured in Los Angeles PCH motorcycle crash
- Actor Ryan Paevey injured in Palmdale motorcycle accident
- GoPro footage captures head-on Los Angeles motorcycle crash
- Motorcylist ejected into Los Angeles River, dies
- NYC pop artist killed in Los Angeles motorcycle crash